PUREFIBER® XG - HDMI - | PRE-TERMINATED HYBRID FIBER CABLE WITH HDMI 2.1 8K
PureFiber XG is the best, most complete HDMI 2.1 Fiber optic cable, designed to connect the latest 4K/8K Smart TVs, Projectors, and Gaming, with all the necessary Ultra High-Speed signals, for the Best 4K/8K Entertainment
1.2 Terabit Per Second Bandwidth, REMOVABLE HDMI Terminations, unparalleled signal integrity, ULTRAFLEX®
- PureFiber XG Cable (Pre-Terminated)
- HDMI 2.1 Detachable Termination (x2)
- OM3 (up to 300 meters)
- OM5 (up from 301 to 500 meters)
- 4 strand ( 4 fiber optics)
- 400 GIGABIT
- Cat-7 Ethernet with RJ45 Gold Shielded Connections for No Ethernet Buffering ultra TV Streaming or On-Line Hi-Speed Zero-Ethernet-Lag Gaming
- 3.5mm High-Bandwith AUX Connector (x1) for USB Zero-Lag Gaming Controllers Extension or remote controls or soundbar/sub speakers
- High-Speed Digital Coax (x1) for digital audio or TV or other Smart-Home connectivity
- Kevlar ANTI-STRETCH protection
- IN-WALL Rated / LSZH Rated (PLENUM) / IN-CONDUIT Rated
- IN-DOOR / OUT-DOOR Rated / UV Rays Proof
- ULTRAFLEX® Technology ( can perform 90 degrees turns)
- EASY-PULL protective sleeve for seamless installation ( included free)
- 5 Years warranty
- HDMI made with 4 dedicated fiber optic strands (not shared with other services) 400 GIGABIT/s bandwidth dedicated to HDMI 2.1 8k - future-proof.
- 1080@360 / 1440@360 / 4K@120 / 8K@60 / 10K@30
- ARC / eARC / CEC / any HDCP
- 48 Gbps and above ZERO-LAG patented IROVF Technology, UNCOMPRESSED for true viewing experience
- Detachable terminations, 4 ft long fibers for extended reach (no need for patch cords to wall plate).
- HDMI 2.1 4K / 8K / 10K
- Detachable HDMI terminations
- Set of 2 couplers included for "snap on" connections.
- Wall-plate ready
Why FiberCommand HDMI Cables are THE BEST
Watch this Video to discover the Huge Benefits of using FiberCommand HDMI 2.1 4K/8K cables for Gaming and Home Theater; Delivering full and perfect HDR quality to your TVs, or Projectors, all error free.
- Best for Smart TVs or Cinema Projectors
- True Full 48 Gb/s : 4K120Hz / 8K60Hz
- Dolby® Vision / Atmos Uncompressed
- ARC / eARC up to 330 ft
- CEC, HDCP 2.3+, VRR, ALLM, DSC
- QFT, QMS, Dynamic HDR, HLG, HDR, OETF
Superior HDMI Signal
Unmatched 48-Gigabit/s Performance
- HDMI also stays over fiber via wall plates
- Our Premium Lasers have Zero-Lag / Zero-Loss / Zero-Compression
- Stunning Picture Quality on your TVs and Projectors
- Better than Any Other HDMI Cable
BETTER THAN ANY EXTENDER
- On the Right-Screen, the clear, and error-free, HDMI 2.1 48 gigabit data signal passing through the 200 foot-long black FiberCommand cable can be seen, indicating that the 4K120/8K60 signal is passing effortlessly through the FiberCommand cable.
- On the Left-Screen, the Huge Distortion is caused by a gray Top Quality CAT-6 and any brand of HDMI extender. NO real 4K/8K signal can pass when extenders, including expensive ones, are used, as they must Compress the Video to pass the CAT-5/6/7/8 limits. NO CAT-6/7/8 can pass HDMI 2.1 uncompressed 48 Gigabit data which is required for 4K120/8K60 Vision Atmos HDR10+
BETTER THAN ANY OTHER HDMI CABLE
The Fibercommand HDMI (right-side) shows a perfect clear clean signal after 200 ft, while the Top High-End Competitor cable (Left Side) shows a lot of distortion, and errors, after just 10 ft.
With Fibercommand your TV or Projector will show the full picture and sound quality it should
WE TESTED THEM ALL!
ONE JACKET - MULTIPLE ENDS
JUST PULL ONE CABLE
HDMI 2.1 8K / Fiber connection / Audio Connection / Traditional cable TV / Smart home controls / Fast Internet connection / Ultrafast Smart TV connection / Infrared to unify all your remotes in one / more.....
- Same diameter of Hi-End HDMI Cables
- Many More Features for less price of an Hi End Cable
- Much better HDMI quality - 48 Gigabit HDR No Loss / No Lag
- Extreme flexibility to pass anywhere
- Exclusive Removable HDMI plugs to pass in Wall / Furnitures / Conduits
ULTRA ETHERNET LINK
- The XG Cable includes one ULTRA ETHERNET dual Gold shielded Link
- PASS the Ultra Speed 4K 8K TV Streaming & Gaming data tests
- Eliminates the Loss & data errors of any pre-installed CAT5/6/7/8
- Bring the Pure, Full speed of your modem to the room with no loss
- Connect internet to your Smart TV for the Best 4K/8K TV Streaming
- Connect internet to your Gaming Computer for High Performance Online gaming, eliminating the ethernet network Lag / ethernet Ping Latency
AUX AV LINK
- USB Gaming Controllers Extension via our USB-ZERO accessory
- SPDIF digital audio
- Sub-Woofer audio feed
- Sound Bar Aux Audio Feed
- IR Infrared Remote Control room-to-equipment
- RS232 / RS485 / GPI / Triggers
- Watch our demo video for a full applications examples..
HIGH-SPEED DIGITAL COAX
- Digital 4K/8K Television
- Digital Audio Arc/Earc (Connects on our HDMI Terminations)
- Digital Smart Home Data
- MOCA / Home Remote Controls / Alarms
- Digital Video SDI / Security Video
- AUX Power Supply shielded
- Any 2GHz analog/digital signals
THE BEST FOR 4K / 8K
HOME THEATER SYSTEMS
- Full HDMI 48 Gigabit bandwidth for perfect video quality on TVs or Projectors at any distance, without losing the best HDR Cinema Vision
- All Plugs necessary to connect a perfect and complete home theater setup
- Compatible to any Brand or Model of AV Receivers
WHY GOLD HDMI
- Increased electrical conductivity
- Enhanced durability
- Exceptional oxidation and corrosion protection
- No tools required, simply "SNAP" MPOs Together
Using the INCLUDED Couplers.
THE FINEST FIBER
Built to excel, we guarantee unparalleled quality where performance makes the difference: in audiovisual and internet applications.
- Optimized to withstand tight bends.
- Highly flexible, optimized to perform sharp curves without signal loss.
WITH WALL PLATES
- Connect PureFiber XG directly, or install it In-Wall.
- For In-Wall Installation use standard wall plates (sold separately)
HDMI 2.1 PureFIBER Terminations
Detachable Fiber Optic HDMI Termination (patented)
World-Wide Exclusive patented 8K Removable Fiber optic termination LASER TAILS allow to pass the main cable anywhere then connect the HDMI, reducing the required diameter of the main fiber cable to pass in any conduit without the risk of damaging the HDMI connectors.
Removable HDMI connectors can be replaced at any time without the need to replace the entire cable, making the PureFIBER solution ideal for Home, residential, commercial integration, replacing slow cat6/7/8 extension solutions which also limits the HDMI quality to max 10 gigabit, bottleneck of the cable speed.
There is no need for external power as the HDMI Source plug activates with the source power when turned on, sharing the power to the end point HDMI Plug via the included powershare link, ideal for In-Wall installations so there will be no permanent power connected in wall. When the HDMI source is Off, everything will be Off.
Full HDMI 2.1 HD/4K/8K/10K
Our LASER TAILS PLUGS fiber optic HDMI extenders terminations supports all HDMI formats up to the latest HDMI 2.1 48 gigabit.
- Source HDMI 2.1 / Display HDMI 2.1 Termination set
- Fiber Optic laser transmission for pure error-free noise-free connection of video & sound no copper cable can do.
- Full Compatibility with any legacy HDMI TMDS up to HDMI 2.1 FRL 48gigabit/s full speed
- Full Compatibility with any legacy HDCP up to HDCP 2.3 or Higher
- backwards compatible with earlier HDMI versions such as HDMI 1.3/1.4/2.0a/2.0b
- supports any resolution including SD HD 3D 4K 8K 10k
- Supports all frames rates including 4K@30 4K@60 4K@120Hz 8K@60 (and world-wide variants)
- Supports DSC 4K@240Hz
- Supports 4K@144Hz 4:4:4 Uncompressed
- Full 4:4:4 HDR10+ Uncompressed (HDMI 2.1 Standard FRL 48gigabit full speed)
- Dolby Atmos, THX, TRUE-HD, object-based audio, uncompressed 5.1 and 7.1, and 32-channel uncompressed audio
- Full Specs HDMI 2.1 including DSC, ALLM, QFT, QMS, VRR, Dynamic HDR,
- 4 fiber MALE type standard MPO (with pins)
- Use 4 Fibers 1 to 4 TYPE-A Straight on the main cable (not inverted)
Extended Length ARC/eARC over fiber (Patented)
Unique on the market our special Dedicated ARC/eARC over coaxial Exclusive Priority link connects the sound from the TV or projector back to the AV receiver up to 330 Feet (100 meters) away in the basement or electrical closet without losing the original surround quality while playing movies or apps on the smart TV. Since there is no compression, no wire-sharing with other signals, our ARC/eARC sound quality is Pure-Perfect, same as the original, with no loss. Supported formats are standard Dolby Digital / Dolby Atmos / THX
Extended CEC Remote Controls
LASER TAILS HDMI includes our Enhanced Hi-Velocity CEC over fiber Consumer Electronic Control link enabling the discovery and control of all the connected HDMI cec devices directly from the TV or Projector remote control, without the need for multiple remote controls. Simply connect your TV or Projector with our PureFIBER Cable to the AV receiver away in the basement or closet, and the TV/Projector will find all the devices.
For the proper operation of the CEC, the Fiber Plugs USB power cords must be connected to a permanent standard 5 Volts source, same as a phone charger, also available on power strips, with minimal requirement of 50 milliamperes. Using the USB power on devices is also possible however when the device is turned off, no cec commands can send to the other side of the cable. Only legacy old HDMI devices or non-cec capable devices will not be discovered, and for these simply use our Fiber Docking accessory..
ULTRA Ethernet Link
Purefiber XG includes one ultra high speed Ethernet link with standard RJ45 connectors, to connect the AV Closet modem directly to the Smart TV or Smart Projector, or In-Room devices such as Gaming Consoles or others.
The PureFiber XG Ultra Ethernet overcome the typical issue of pre-installed in-wall ethernet which are typically unshielded and lose the original bandwidth of the modem while carrying the connection to the room also introducing errors and packet collision.
With the original in-wall cable the ethernet tested measures the 1-Gigabit or 10-Gigabit link, yes, however nobody tells you that that is the sync speed, not the sustained bandwidth which is full of error and requires continuous error corrections from your TV / Projector / Gaming.
Connect the Purefiber XG Ultra ethernet and see the full speed of your Modem in your room with no more loss / lag / ping latency / annoying buffering.
3.5mm Aux Link
This Gold Plated mini jack can be converted into any type of connector such as RCA / XLR / SCREW-TERMINAL etc. (please see our demo video).
This High velocity 1-Ghz link can be used for any analog or digital link such as SPDIF digital audio from the AV Receiver to the room or from the room to the AV Receiver to connect music players or SUBWOOFER or Sound Bar speakers. The same link can be used in analog L/R audio and it is proof from any interference with >100dB of s/n dynamics as well immune to interferences you can use it for a Microphone for a conference room table installation.
This link can also be used with our USB-ZERO Accessory to extend USB GAMING CONTROLLERS up to 330 feet with absolute zero lag.
Detachable HDMI PureFiber® Terminations
USPTO US20210223482A1; US20200343976A1; US 17224644; 16930729 ;63036256
WIPO International PCT 36857
CN 2020216970117 ; 067583000003
Patent pending in Taiwan, Germany, and other countries.
You Might also like
3 Models For Any Need
Home Theater Projector Setup
Best Projector Connection using Newest Fiber Optics
Fibercommand IROVF is the Newest Integrated Fiber Optic HDMI 2.1 Cable, specifically designed to maximize the performances of 4K 8K Home Theater Projectors, delivering absolute Best picture & sound quality together with zero-loss internet streaming connection with also integrated remote control blaster link to control hidden equipment.
When connected to AV Receivers Home Theater Systems, the IRO-V-F fiber optic cable returns the Smart Projector APPs sound to the receiver via our exclusive ARC/eARC ATMOS long-range link, as well automatically switches the receiver sound between smart Projector Apps play or Receiver Sources, all simply using the Projector remote control, no need for multiple remotes.
A 3.5 mini-jack allows the connection of IR Blasters or can be used to connect audio from the receiver to subwoofers, active speakers, or return Alexa music to the receiver.
Simple to install in minutes, can also pull through walls (in-wall & commercial rated), IRO-V-F delivers the best most complete 4K/8K Home Theater Cinema Projectors connection, better than any other active or copper traditional cables, avoiding any data bit loss, full fiber optics, connecting all at once with best performances for your best & future-proof entertainment.
Additional Demos Videos